Links on WET
- An instructive video on Youtube on a multi state trading program in the USA.
- Sean Blacklocke is cooperating with us in introducing WET in Europe. He is an economist with additional environmental and biological education, and experience with water quality trading: personal web site.
- The The Katoomba Group's Ecosystem Marketplace from the USA provides some interesting free newsletters on emissions trading. One newsletter is called 'WET news' and is about water quality and quantity trading. Click here to subscribe
- The US-EPA has a lot of information on water quality trading in the USA on it's website.
- A special recommendation deserves the US-EPA's Water Quality Trading Assessment Handbook.
- There is only one printed book published on water quality trading as far as I know: 'Water-Quality Trading - A Guide for the Wastewater Community'.
- The book is co-authored by Mark Kieser, one of the US experts that assisted us in our exploration for the Dutch government (full report in Dutch or Summary in English).
- Mark Kieser's website is very informative about WET.
Would you like to be kept informed?
We are promoting research and information exchange about WET, and are monitoring developments within Europe and elsewhere. If you are interested in WET and want us to inform you on the progress we make, let us know your e-mail address and we will keep you up to date. Of course you can also e-mail us directly if you have specific questions, or information you would like to share.